Walking in the Footsteps of our Foremothers
Meeting point: SCWO Building
Immerse yourself in Singapore’s heritage and learn about the impact that women have had on the our nation’s development. These walks in and around the city centre take you by the buildings and areas associated with some of the women in the Singapore Women’s Hall of Fame. Expert guides offer fascinating information about these women, their achievements and their legacy.The walk will start off at the SCWO Building before visitng other landmarks such as the Stamford Arts Centre (The Theatre Practice), CHIJMES (old Town Convent) and the Singapore Management University (former Raffles Girls' School).
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Address: 96 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187967
*Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour as the tour will begin on time.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
Please take note of the following:
• Once all tour slots are filled, we do not accept walk-ins.
• We do not accept cash payment.
• No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
• The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive a full refund in the case of tour cancellation.
• By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
For more enquiries, please email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Guided Tour, 21st April 4pm-6pm SOLD OUT $5.00 Guided Tour, 22nd April 4pm-6pm SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 96 Waterloo Street Singapore